Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
18 user(s) are online (5 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 18

more...
Top Posters

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Bryce 5.5 Downloadable for Free....
Home away from home
From Reno, Nevada
Group:
Registered Users
I used a PC monitor on my Amiga; Amiga still did the 'fish swiming belly up' trick [all three I had]. Threw the monitor away; found out fast one can't give a 14"-er away.

Thought about doing the WinUAE thing; only for the Lightwave Amiga version and Vista Pro [also amiga] but had too many PC software to work/learn with. Still don't like Lightwave; good only in the modeling aspect [IMO], Bryce took Vista Pro's place.

Went PC for the software/programs avaliable; Amiga didn't have and had the Commador was doing the 'fish swiming belly up trick'. Started PC-ing with Poser1; got the program and about 6 months to a year later I got a PC [such logic is astounding... yes... no...]. Have Poser1-7; poser didn't start becoming an import character generator until about 5: 6 7 came fast after that [GEE... kinda like a CUP thing... we wish we had...].

Even have/had Hash's Animation Master [called something else] Amiga version. Went PC with that; got kicked off their post mailing list [such a cleaver little boy I am]. You can not even mention another 3d prog, as we do so freely here, without bring down the wrath of the listers. Said Imagine3D was better... and got kicked of.

I no longer use Hash's AM; "AHHH!! LOOK! I've gotten too!" CRASH!!... "see it all go away"... Most crash happy prog I've every seen. Much better progs out there and happier posters.

Have a Mac [a G5 I think] but like working PC... has Imagine3D you know...

Posted on: 2007/6/16 8:55

Edited by Clae on 2007/6/16 9:01:42
Edited by Clae on 2007/6/16 9:07:39

Home away from home
From Norway
Group:
Registered Users
Call it a hunch, but I've got the impression you really like that fish metaphor...

Posted on: 2007/6/16 11:19
But I fear what's to happen all happened before.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Reno, Nevada
Group:
Registered Users
Actually I enjoyed 'Finding Nemo' and Darla; you know, the little girl that liked to play 'fish in the bag shake.'. Great shot with her photo holding the bag with the fish 'swiming' belly up in it. Bobbing more like it... as she again shook the bag; "Wake up!", cried the little girl...

Posted on: 2007/6/16 17:34

Home away from home
From Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Hello to all - I'm back, and again using Imagine to help with the stress... I guess I'm probably too late to get the Bryce and Poser downloads, but I'll try.

Currently, I'm retrying an anim of wizard climbing stairs... and, on a newish laptop pc! (It was a return to Walmart, sans any disks, and with a few prior user settings to contend with, but the price was right!)

I'll post something if it isn't total garbage...

Posted on: 2007/7/8 23:12
I use Imagine 2.0 to build objects & scenes. I use Poser to create/recreate friends. I use PSP to alter my photographs for art and 3d mapping. "The only way to get the world to conform to my expectations is to build it myself."..................

Home away from home
From Reno, Nevada
Group:
Registered Users
My laptop was a 'Costco' thing. Good price [really good] but it didn't have 'OpenGL'. But with poser that's no problem; just right click on the figure scene 'document' window and select 'SreeD'... that is 'if' you can't see your figures and such.

What OS does the laptop have? Vista here, seems to work well; runs programs that xp does while w2k can't.

I hope you do Imagine3D and 3d graphics for more then for 'stress' help.

I do oil paintings as well; 3D images with computers, oils, and whatever else I can get my hands on to do images. I did my first published BW comic with Pastels; cover was oils on canvas [second cover was oils on primed paper no less...]. The second comic story I did was BW oils with BW photos of models I built [plastic kind... like Star Wars 4,5, and 6... now it's CGIs like 1,2, and 3].

Don't make 'stress' make it why you do 3D and art and say Hi! here.

Posted on: 2007/7/9 4:45

Home away from home
From WinnipegManCan
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tien_avielle wrote:
Hello to all - I'm back, and again using Imagine to help with the stress...

Hiya Tien...good t see ya pop up agin...I as well only periodically pop in as I'm quite busy with music and TG2TP[the new terragen]..and am converting a bunch of my Imagine stuff for import into TG2TP[it imports .obj now] to try rendering it in a true Volumetric environment...lotta work but should be worth it.

Posted on: 2007/7/9 6:05

BobbyStahr Imagine 2.1.9+

Home away from home
From Norway
Group:
Registered Users
On the subject of other software, I came across a reference to a program called Canoma and followed a link to this support site. Looks interesting, too bad it isn't available any more.
The site is getting old and many of the links don't work any more, but the movie page has some interesting animations and a scene they say can be imported to Bryce, I tried that and it works like a charm.

Posted on: 2007/7/9 9:48
But I fear what's to happen all happened before.

Webmaster
From Stockholm, Sweden.
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
Quote:

Won-Tolla wrote:
On the subject of other software, I came across a reference to a program called Canoma and followed a link to this support site. Looks interesting, too bad it isn't available any more.
The site is getting old and many of the links don't work any more, but the movie page has some interesting animations and a scene they say can be imported to Bryce, I tried that and it works like a charm.

This is exactly what I do with the
RealViz ImageModeler
And thats current

Posted on: 2007/7/9 12:36

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.